Google translation aside, this is one sexy piece of gear. I've grown weary of plastic consumer electronics that have the staying power of a hyperactive howler monkey, but this device looks built to endure (assuming the iPod dock interface sticks around).
Points I ponder when lusting after gear:
- If I buy a new house, how's it going to be to move it?
- How am I going to hide the cables? (ads never show the wires)
- How much effort is it going to take to integrate into my life?
- Do I really want to have something else to have to worry about charging?
- Am I still going to be glad I spent this money in 6 months when the new is worn off?