I couldn’t bring myself to call UCF and turn them down. Every time I thought I had my mind made up, some well meaning person said something to make me reconsider. Yesterday, my dentist said “Ok, they offer you paid tuition and a stipend. What’s the choice here?”
So, I’m going to think on it, and pray on it this weekend and make my final decision on Monday. If I don’t die of an anxiety attack before then. This is soooo stressful.
- Can I go back to communal living?
- Should I wait for UNC Update: They rejected me, so this is a non-issue. I was two months late getting my application in, though.
- Do I really want a PhD?
- Will I be happy programming .NET at $SOME_LOCAL_COMPANY?
- Will Margo tell Jack she’s really having John’s cloned baby?
Wait, that last one isn’t me
All you PhD computer science students… give me feedback!